Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First Day of School

The leaves are changing, the kids are back in school, and I am still getting used to a quiet house. I miss having the kids around all day, but they are enjoying school.

Benjamin started preschool this fall. He loves it, and he is excited that cousin Hailey is attending with him!
He only goes twice a week, but it is strange not having any kids home on those mornings.
Emilyanne and Elisabeth are still attending the Japanese immersion school.
1st grade
4th grade
Leilani started middle school this year (6th grade). She is still doing Japanese, and has started band (playing the French Horn). She didn't have the "right" backpack to start school, but thanks to Grandma she has the "perfect" one now...so life is great!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

They are ALL getting so big!

Kathy said...

Are the girls jealous that Ben gets to go to high school? We need a pic of Leilani's backpack! Your kids are great!

Alli said...

I love that Leilani's playing the french horn - I started out playing that too. I told her if she can do french horn, she can do almost any brass instrument, since the fingerings usually really similar and the mouthing is easier. I hope she loves it!

Kim said...

Very cute pictures, I can't believe that Lani is in 6th grade, it makes me realize how old I am :(