Sunday, November 15, 2009

Primary Program 2009

We had our Primary program today. Since I couldn't take pictures at church, I took pictures of the girls when we got home. They did a great job!
Emilyanne accompanied the Primary and a small singing group on the piano for the song "Happy Family" She did very well!
Elisabeth sang "Happy Family" in Japanese with a group of kids from her school.
Leilani was one of the narrators (which she has been looking forward to since she turned 8)
We were very proud of them. It was a little sad for me too, because this was Leilani's last Primary program - she will go into Young Women in March!!! I also can't believe that Benjamin is going to be a Sunbeam next year. Yikes! Where does time go?


This didn't turn out great, but I filmed Emily playing the piano while Elisabeth sang "Happy Family" in Japanese so we could capture the moment.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I was so proud of all your girls! I had a special stake in Emilyanne--and she came through like a real trooper. You have three lovely daughters. (I can't believe Leilani and David are leaving Primary so soon!)

Mark and Shauna said...

WHAT!? I can't believe that Leilani is turning 12 and going to be in YW's! CRAZY! I bet that will be fun for you =)! I love the video... awesome job Emily and Elisabeth!

Alli said...

Love the song!