Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Preparing for "Annie"


The Eugene weekly is following the production of Annie that my girls are participating in (My girls are on the right in this photo taken at the first practice). They posted this short video clip a couple weeks ago. If you are interested (I think it is 2 minutes long) Elisabeth is in the "Never Fully Dressed" segment. She is in a red shirt, 3rd from the right.




They sure are having a good time! Upstart Crow is a community theater that only uses kids in their productions - ages 5-18 - but they sure put their heart and soul into it. We are looking forward to seeing the final product in March. My younger girls are looking forward to the teaser they are doing for Corridor and YG next week. I guess it is always fun to perform in front of your friends! :)

3 comments:

Margaret said...

How cute are they?!

So fun. I love Annie.

LeaAnne said...

FUN!!! We can't wait to see them!

Kim said...

That's neat that Elisabeth made the video. I am not a good enough aunt to pay hte price to come see them, but I will definately wtch the video dad takes :)

I'm not sure I would pay that price to see my ouwn kid! lol