Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4th of July Breakfast

We started Saturday, July 3rd very early at the ward 4th of July breakfast. It was held at Emerald Park, which is always fun for the kids.
We had fun eating with cousins ans playing with friends.


Dad helped cook the breakfast, and was decked out in his Mickey Mouse finery!
The young women did their traditional face painting. Leilani was excited to be one of the people doing the actual painting this year.

The playground provided lots of fun!

Alan and I in our matching patriotic Mickey T's. We didn't play as hard as the kids, but we still had fun!

2 comments:

LeaAnne said...

It was so fun t o see Lani painting faces!! Can you believe how quick it is all going?? :)

Kim said...

I love dads apron! You and Alan sported Disney attire as well... What a disapointment mom was for me :)

I wish we had a ward breakfast...I'm pretending to be part of your ward next year!