Monday, October 4, 2010

Cousins at the Park

There is nothing I like better than messing around taking pictures, so my sister and my kids easily convinced me to walk down to our neighborhood park with them.
The cousins were excited to play together.



And little Ryan tried out all the equipment for the first time :) (Luckily I have a pretty laid back sister, who trusts that I will not harm her child in the picture process. I convinced her to let me take Travis down the slide at Enchanted Forest when he was around a month old, all for the sake of a picture too - but they are some fun pictures to look back on!)
He fit cozily in the swing. He looks asleep, but he wasn't...the sun was just shining in his eyes. :(
All the kids wanted to help Ryan experience the park. His sister helped him slide...
Emily taught him how to lounge under the play structure...

...just like his big brother!
Ryan was a very good sport! (I just know he was having fun!)
They went easy on him at the teeter totter, but then he decided he needed a snack after all that playing.
The fun was over way too soon, but we all had a good time and enjoyed the nice weather! It is nice to have a park so close, and cousins to share it with.

2 comments:

LeaAnne said...

Great looking fam Lisa! Looks like a fun day!

Kim said...

I will say that those are cute pictures of all the kiddos! I still think your nuts for abusing my babies :) but they are cute pictures of the little guy. I don't think he looked like he was enjoying the slide much though.

I love the picture of all the kids on the log.