Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Three Little Ballerinas


I had all three of my girls in ballet for the first half of this year. They were not in the same class - at least most of the time - but they were in the same recital. Emilyanne started ballet a couple of years ago, and Elisabeth had been wanting to try ballet. Leilani needed some help with her grace and dance moves in her gymnastics, so we put them all into dance. It was probably a one time thing, because Leilani and Elisabeth were both promoted at gymnastics this summer, and the time and money involved is preventing them from doing dance any more. But it was fun while it lasted. I was able to get some portraits done while they were all dancing, and I love them!







1 comment:

Kim said...

Ummmm, this is a delayed post. I forgot I even had pictures of Hailey taken, thanks! :) I really like the first picture of the three girls, it looks great! Maybe I should put Hailey back in dance after all-