Sunday, March 28, 2010

Benjamin is 4 !!

I have some catching up to do on my blog, so we will go back to January when Benjamin turned 4 years old.

We had a nice get together for his birthday. It will be the last time I get out of throwing him a friend party, though, because he has figured out that he is missing out on that celebration.
He loved all his presents. (He would wear that motorcycle jacket everyday if I let him)
He even got a coupon to go get a free Build-a-Bear in the mail. So he got a bear with a guitar.

But the present that was the biggest hit was the guitar that HE got. He had been asking for a green guitar. Well, the one Grandma found wasn't green, but that didn't matter a bit.
He loved it!!
And so did everyone else...
it got passed around...
and round...
and round...
and round!
Leilani made a nice cake with cars racing around a licorice race track.
Benjamin loved it!
I think the kids liked licking the frosting off the cars as much as they liked eating the cake :)

This is a picture of Grandpa with Benjamin and his friend Lilly. They were born a day apart at the same hospital, so it makes her his "oldest" friend. They had their first "play date" while still at the hospital, LOL.

1 comment:

Mark and Shauna said...

4!!! Holy cow! I remember holding Benjamin as a baby when I was dating Mark! Time sure flies! He's just a cutie! What a cool guitar... and that cake is awesome (way to go Leilani... and by the way, I love Leilani's hair... so cute).