Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Have A 12 Year Old Now!

My oldest daughter is now 12 years old. She completed her Faith in God award, and is very excited to be in Young women now!
She was heart attacked by the Beehives,
and her dreams came true when she got a new bike from Mom and Dad (it was even her favorite color!)
Her schedule was too busy on her actual birthday to celebrate much, so we made do with a cup of ice cream with a candle.
Sunday night we had the family over to celebrate. Leilani made her own cake.

She had lots of help opening presents.
We had a good time. She is growing up too fast, but she is becoming a pretty young lady.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

How exciting! Isn't it a wonder to watch our kids grow up?!

Kim said...

Hey, my husband made a shot and I didn't? ha ha, so having a 12 year old means you pretty stinking old huh :)

When did she get a bike? I don't remember that gift!