Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I can't believe that it has almost been a year since I have written on this blog.  Time to repent I guess!  My computer was having a hard time with pictures and the internet (it was 10 years old), so it was getting tortuous (is that a word?) to do any blogging.  But, I just got a new computer, and loading pictures and surfing the net is a breeze now!  So, it is time to get back to our family record.

I don't know if I will get caught up on everything that happened in the last year, we will have to see what happens, but I will mention that we added another child to our family last summer.  Surprise!  I know a lot of people thought we were done.  We had Robert Jack Walker in July 2012.  I haven't sent baby announcements yet, but I will.  :)  We are very thankful to have him!

No comments: