Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Frozen - A Scavenger Hunt

We bought the movie Frozen today.  (For those of you who are hesitant because of some of the controversy out there, I saw it with Leilani, and I thought it was a good - clean - movie.)  I am going to wait and give it to the kids next week for spring break (only Leilani has seen it, and she LOVED it), and I found the cutest scavenger hunt that someone made up to use on a blog called "My Sister's Suitcase."   You can find it here:  http://www.bombshellbling.com/frozen-scavenger-hunt/



I am going to cut out the cards (love free printables!), set them on a scavenger hunt, and they will find the movie at the end.  Hurray!  A fun, easy activity to keep them entertained.  Just thought I would share in case anyone else wanted to use it.

No comments: