Monday, November 9, 2015

Lone Pine Farm

We went out to Lone Pine farm for a family fun day.  I wanted pictures with the Halloween decorations, and they wanted apples.  Unfortunately, my children were not in the most cooperative mood for pictures...but we got a few anyway. 



The problem with my kids is that they each want their own picture - not group shots - in the exact same place.  Yay for digital!  I would never be able to afford all the film they would want me to use.








 They didn't want to leave the hay maze.

 This is where the pictures get to be a drag to take.  Each of my kids have to have a turn to put their heads in the pumpkins.


Then we have to each have our turn to put our heads in each character.  So many pictures!  You can tell in this one that Benjamin is starting to get mad.  They were fighting over who would be Harry Potter...and his sister was not sharing.
 Alan earned "Dad of the Year" for the Batman poses.  The girls wanted to measure taller than Batman, so Alan got down and let each kid stand on him for a picture.

 By this point Benjamin was in full melt down mode because he was not getting his way in all the pictures, and he had not been getting enough sleep lately.  I will show these to his girlfriends someday :)





We were going to print Happy Halloween on this one and send it everyone...but it didn't get done.  After this picture, the night went downhill.  My kids give me the pictures I want, because they know it is faster to just take the picture than to fight me and stay there all night. But in case someone has been fooled into thinking my kids are perfect...I caught some of their bad behavior too.
 Ben trying to ruin the pictures he wasn't in, and his sister bugging him.
 The girls fighting over swings and having kicking wars.
 
There are more, but this is a long post anyway.  Suffice it to say, they are mine, and I love them!!!
 

No comments: