Friday, September 14, 2007

Elisabeth with her Marie





Elisabeth got this stuffed kitty for her birthday a couple of years ago, but recently she made the connection between the cat's name Marie and her middle name Marie. There was an instant bond, and now they are inseparable. She wanted me to take their picture together since she was wearing her Marie shorts. So, we borrowed Grandma's camera and had a photo shoot. It is probably good that I do not have a digital camera, because I take even more pictures with a digital than I do with my film camera. But I will go digital...as soon as I can afford the one I want. For now I will continue to borrow my parents' camera when I need to burn film on my kids.

1 comment:

Alli said...

Cute pictures! My girls go in and out of phases with their toys too. I love that she feels a "connection" because of the name. What a funny little girl she is!