Thursday, September 27, 2007

Who's The Fairest Of Them All?




Emilyanne is a BIG Snow White fan, and she was very excited to have this dress finally finished! I bought the material for her years ago, and finally cut a dress out for her in August. She wanted it finished by the first day of school, but I was working on finishing up another project with my sewing machine and didn't want to change the color thread until I was done (threading a sewing machine is a BIG ordeal for me). So, she asked if it could be done for school pictures (today). Grandma Bevans took pity on her and finally sewed up the dress, because she knew I wasn't going to get it done.(I am a very slow sewer) Didn't it turn out cute? She truly feels like a princess in it. Her new dream is to get her picture taken with Snow White when she is wearing this dress.

1 comment:

Alli said...

Looks good! Those craft days must be paying off :) How are the Disneyland outfits coming along?