Friday, February 6, 2009

Winter Tour of Crater Lake

My dad saw this article in the newspaper a few weeks back.

Who knew that Crater Lake had free ranger-guided snowshoe tours every weekend? They even provide the snowshoes. My dad called and reserved us a spot on Saturday, February 28. I am so excited to go! I think it will be beautiful. You have to be 8 years old to go, so we will have to figure out babysitting for the younger kids, but the rest of us are excited.

If you want the details, click on the picture of the newspaper article. It makes the article big enough to read. It gives the phone numbers and times. Basically the tour is about 90 minutes long and covers about a mile. Can you imagine how pretty the scenery and pictures will be?!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Umm, I didn't know you guys set a date! Awsome, I guess I really won't be going huh. Well, maybe I can be nice and babysit, who knows. I bet it will be good exercise!