Friday, August 10, 2007

Technology Addiction


My sister-in-law Alli warned me that this blogging could be addicting, but what I find more addicting at the moment is the ability to edit and put together slide shows of my photos. I slapped together a montage of Benjamin's 1st year after watching my niece Claire's video. I have now redone Ben's 1st year slide show three times. I just finished the latest and updated it on the website. I keep learning how to do new things. (I also have a husband that pointed out that I left out six months of his first year!) If I ever find the Disneyland pictures from last year, I'll add them to his first year, but I'm guessing that he will be two before that will ever happen. My new project is putting together a video of our vacation pictures. This is fun whether anyone watches or not!

4 comments:

Alli said...

I LOVE the videos you made!!! You're so good about taking pictures! They're just priceless. Your blog is coming along nicely - it looks like you have it all figured out.

Alli said...

I think I'm going to have to borrow your vacation video to post on my site as well...I've been wanting to have something done up for Sophie on that, and there's quite a few pics of her in there, so it'll do for now!

Lisa said...

Alli, if you want to use the video, that is fine. I am finished! (I think) It is a little heavy on my family, but there are lots of pictures of Sophia.

LeaAnne said...

I love your videos! HOW FUN Lisa!
I just think it looks great!