Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Broccoli

Benjamin really likes broccoli, so when we bought some at the grocery store, he couldn't wait to eat it. He wanted me to make it when we got home, but I told him it was for dinner and went to do some things around the house. Imagine my surprise when I came back in the kitchen and saw him holding the broccoli examining it.

I knew what was coming next, so I grabbed the camera.
He wasn't that impressed with the taste, so he decided to wait for dinner after all! LOL

5 comments:

carizolli said...

*LOL* I couldn't get Corbin to eat broccoli if it was dipped in chocolate!

Margaret said...

Hilarious!☺

LeaAnne said...

lol
You gotta love a little Sous Chef!
Funny, Funny little boy! Way to go getting the camera out so fast I often think we miss the great moments like these~

Kathy said...

That is one serious broccoli lover! How great that you caught that on camera.

Kim said...

Ha ha, two year olds are so predictable. The little stinker, serves him right!