Sunday, November 9, 2008

It made me smile...

I had to go to three wards yesterday, and my children attended two of them with me. Grandpa was nice enough to take the kids home with him after our ward so they didn't have to go sit through another sacrament meeting. He took them home, fed them lunch, changed their clothes and babysat them until I got home later. I really really appreciated it a lot. However, I did get a good laugh at my son when I saw him. Emily and Grandpa dressed him in a joint effort.
Notice the turtleneck with the shorts.
The shirt was on backwards...

and he had no socks.
Nothing major, and he was perfectly happy, but it put a smile on my face. It is good to know that they need me!


5 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey, I think he looks pretty good! I've seen worse on my own... :)

Margaret said...

They ALL need you!☺

carizolli said...

That's so funny!

What a good dad you have!

LeaAnne said...

LOL

You HAVE TO LOVE that outfit! It was one that was chosen with love! :)

Kim said...

I love it, it proves that men should not dress anyone...not even themselves. That's ok, dad put Hailey's diaper on backward one time when he was babysitting her :)