Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family Pumpkin Patch Gathering


Every year my family members who live in town get together and go to the pumpkin patch at Thistledown farm. (Kim and Kelly wouldn't stand up, but they are sitting on the wagon behind everyone else)
We ride the wagon out to the pumpkin patch and everyone gets to pick out pumpkins.

My dad helped me carry my kids' pumpkins since Alan wasn't here this year. Actually, he had to carry mine too, since I could barely lift it! :)
Luckily there were carts to carry the pumpkins once we got back from the field.
The kids enjoyed the free hay maze. Apparently Grandpa thought the sign didn't apply to photo ops.
They also had a fun corn maze that we played in.

The kids (and a few adults) enjoyed hiding and jumping out to scare people as they walked by.
We look forward to our annual night out every year. We always have a really good time.








2 comments:

Kim said...

very cute pics, but pictures of my children would have spiced it up a bit! (just kidding, but thats what you would say :)) I especially like the picture of your kids climbing on the hay, while the sign says specifically not to, funny!

Alli said...

Elizabeth's sweatshirt is too cute :) Looks like a fun time!