Friday, June 20, 2008

A Handful of Haircuts

Since I had the camera in the car already, I decided to take pictures of our mother/daughter haircut appointment. My sister, Kim, thought I was out of my mind to be taking pictures, but she just doesn't understand the need to record little events in our lives! :)
Kim got to be the first in the chair.
Hailey decided that she needed her hair done too.
The beautiful finished product.
I was next, and they made sure I was going to get my picture taken too.
I went a lot shorter in preparation for the Missouri heat and humidity this summer.

Mom waited patiently through our haircuts until it was finally her turn.

Hailey thought it looked fun to have a towel on your head...
so she wanted on too!
We enjoy visiting with Shawn as she does our hair, and it always feels great to walk away looking fantastic!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

You girls look adorable, as always!!! ♥

carizolli said...

You all look mahvelous! And what a fun thing to do together :)

Mark and Shauna said...

You guys look fabulous! I always feel like a new woman every time I get my hair done:). Congratulations on Alan getting that great job!:) If you ever need anyone to help you out you can always sit your kids by the phone and I am sure Mark could entertain them for hours... maybe we could all play cards over the phone?:p

Kathy said...

Don't you all look beautiful! It's amazing how a good haircut can make you feel!

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

What a fun mother daughter outing. It is a great feeling to have you hair cut. Now I need one.