Friday, July 11, 2008

Trip To Missouri - Day 1

We are on our way to our summer in Missouri. The night before we left, Alan invested in the digital age and bought me a new laptop and digital camera to take on my trips with me. This will help me keep in touch with my life from my small town in Missouri :)
We stopped at Sahalie Falls on our way to Bend. I experiemented with the new camera as we stretched our legs.
The kids had fun looking for chipmunks.
We stopped to take a picture at Mount Washinton.
The girls and I took our own picture, because Alan wouldn't get out of the car. We left at 2:30 pm instead of 10 am like we were supposed to, so he was kind of grumpy. But we got to Twin Falls at 2:00 in the morning and are off to see the temple. The kids are really excited to go inside! More updates later...

3 comments:

LeaAnne said...

YAY!! Day one of a month of fun!! I can't wait to see what your travels bring! :)
I miss ya already!
Big hugs to all!
(maybe not Allen..lol a big pat on the back to him)

Margaret said...

Wow Alan must love you! How exciting to have your own camera..and a laptop!!!

I'm glad I get to hear how you are doing!☺

Kathy said...

Great to see pictures of your trip! We're going to miss you all. How neat to go see the Twin Falls temple on your way. Keep us posted!