Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Trick or Treat



We all met at my mom's house to go trick-or-treating together. Leilani was Belle (Beauty and the Beast), Emilyanne was Cinderella on a unicorn, Elisabeth was Snow White, Benjamin was Winnie the Pooh and Alan was a prince. I wore my pumpkin costume instead of my Cinderella costume because Emily wanted me to be her pumpkin (she was Cinderella). I think she probably wanted to be the only Cinderella. We went trick-or-treating with Kim and her family, Jeff and his family and my dad. I took the kids around half the block while Alan answered the door and then we switched. Benjamin needed to go home for a diaper change at the half way mark, so it worked out well to take him home and then switch. After trick or treating we went to my mom's house for donuts and apple cider. It was nice that the kids had the next two days off of school for parent teacher conferences, so they didn't need to go to bed early.

1 comment:

LeaAnne said...

Trick or Treat!!! Wow, it is So fun for everyone! I love to hear about your Family fun time!