Saturday, January 12, 2008

I love making slideshows!

My new hobby is putting together slideshows of our family photographs. My dad gave me a program called Roxio, which has really been fun to experiment with. I learn new things each time, so my slideshows get better each time. I am hoping to put all of my slideshows together on a dvd that we can watch on the tv - one dvd for each year starting with 2007. I just need to learn a few more things first. I will also have to redo my slideshows from our East Coast trip and Benjamin's First Year, because I made those on a website that you can't save them from - you have to buy the movie from them if you want it. But, I have all the pictures on my computer, so it is just a matter of redoing it and finding my own music. I just finished my slideshow of our Disneyland pictures from our fall 2007 trip. Here it is if you would like to watch it.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Nice slideshow! You're getting really good with that. I love the pirate pictures and the Tinkerbell pictures.

Margaret said...

How fun! You are getting good at making those! I especially liked the picture in California Adventure Park where it looks like you have Mickey Mouse ears on...but it's really the big roller coaster in the background. So cool! I'm so glad you got to go. One of these days we hope to go back!