Friday, January 25, 2008

What a Dad!


It never fails that when Alan and I are trying to do our exercises, the kids start climbing on us. So, we do sit ups with Benjamin jumping on our stomachs, and Elisabeth climbing on our legs, etc. I tried to take a picture tonight of Benjamin riding Alan up and down as he did push ups, but by the time I got the camera Alan was playing horse to all four kids. What a Dad! You try being a horse to all four of our kids at one time...it is not easy. I wish I had had a video camera though, because right after I took this picture Alan turned around and Benjamin went sliding off one side, Leilani slid off the back and there was a great big pile of kids on the floor :)

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Who needs gym machines to help them exercise. Kids are their own workout!

Alli said...

My sister gave up her video altogether for that reason. Might as well bench press a toddler instead.

LeaAnne said...

And..you know, thats the fun part..

They are learning from your good example..keep going!!