Sunday, January 27, 2008

Still Snowing



It was still snowing when Alan got home from church.

The girls were trying to catch snowflakes with their tongues.
Then of course we made snow angels



After Alan changed his clothes, he helped the kids build snowmen. Probably not a great Sunday activity, but probably a once in a childhood event for us, so we let them have fun.





The girls hope that it never stops snowing. They are already planning on no school tomorrow!


Benjamin has been asleep all this time (he got up really early this morning), so he will have to experience the snow later.

3 comments:

LeaAnne said...

It was so fun!! We made an iglo! We als ofelt like..Hey how many times will this EVER happen..so..PLAY! :) Glad we wern't the only "sinners" lol

Kelli W. said...

Hi Lisa! The snow is why I love living in Bend...believe me, it's not for the sagebrush! Personally, I'd couldn't think of a better Sunday family activity then out building snowmen and making lasting memories! I've had fun reading up on your blog and love your photos. Also love from the mouths of babes...funny!

carizolli said...

*raising my hand* we made a snow man yesterday too! LOL - AND, Corbin had a runny nose and a cough, but I still took him outside with us (am I terrible?) - because, honestly, you never know when we're going to have this opportunity again!

Love your pics, btw :)