Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We Like Mike!

Okay, we really like both Mike and Alicia, but the title didn't sound as good if I added "and Alicia" to it. I know she will forgive me.


We had a lot of fun with Mike and Alicia while they were here. Besides taking two of my kids to Wildlife Safari, Mike joined the family together to play Nintendo. He even had Mom playing Mario Party with the rest of the gang - and my mom doesn't do Nintendo! (He and Mom in fact beat the rest of us) My girls live for Mike to come so they can play Super Smash Brothers with him, and Benjamin enjoyed playing Harry Potter with Mike. I think it all boils down to the fact that they love attention, and Mike and Alicia give them attention.

They were able to find time to visit Todd's family in Monmouth and to go shooting with Chris and Kelly too. Not a very relaxing vacation, I guess, but we all enjoyed seeing them.

3 comments:

LeaAnne said...

It's so fun to know that your siblings Love your kids and want them to be happy the same way you do! I am really glad it was such a fun time with them!

Alli said...

It's 'cause he's such a fun uncle! My girls loved having him here too. I'm glad they didn't wear him out before he even got there.

Margaret said...

I wish I had a brother...I hear you have some extras?!