Friday, May 9, 2008

Splashing in the Pool

Elisabeth is enjoying her swimming lessons, but I'm not sure she is going to pass. For some reason, all my kids HATE getting their faces wet. Even in the shower, my older girls still reach out and dry their faces on a towel if they accidently get them wet. The funny thing is that they all LOVE the water. They love baths, they love swimming pools and they love swimming lessons. Unfortunately, they just keep taking the same class over and over again. Leilani did finally pass last time we did the summer swim lessons, so hopefully she will keep going forward this year. Maybe the others will too. Who knows?


2 comments:

LeaAnne said...

I wish I new you had put her in Swimming lessons! Kate wants to go to them really bad! my kids do not like getting their faces wet either..
(neither do I)

Mark and Shauna said...

Well, at least they're in the water:)! My brother would scream bloody murder and my mom had to tell the swimming instructor to not let him out of the pool until he learns to swim! I think that is hilarious that they don't even let their faces get wet in the shower!Happy Mother's Day!:)