Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In Need Of A Change?

My sister has been giving me some not so subtle hints that my blog is a bit plain and boring. She keeps sending me sites where I can get backgrounds and do cute scrapbooking type things to my page. I maintain that it is what is IN the blog that is the most important, but I am giving change a try. So, there may be some changes going on with this site as I search for something different to frame our news and going ons. And if I go back to my boring old hues of blue, and least I can say I gave it a try. Meanwhile, if you would like to suggest a site that you think I might like to look at, please give me the address!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

I think it's substance over design for blogs. But the change is pretty cute!

Kathy said...

Hmmm... I'm not sure the black is really you... I like the pink bows. And I do read for substance. I love the funny things your kids say that you put on the side.

LeaAnne said...

I like this blue and green.. love the ribbon.. It is really nice and...I can still read your info;) good job~

Mark and Shauna said...

I love the new background:)! Personally (as you may have noticed) I love changing the background of my blog:)!

Kim said...

Very nice sister, you now have a very beautiful blog, although it was nice before...It may even be better than mine :)