Wednesday, January 28, 2009

YG at Spash!

We had our annual school sponsored swim night at Splash last week. We really enjoy going each year. We missed Leilani this year, because she chose to go to a birthday party instead, but we hope she will be with us again next year.
The kids like to play under the waterfall.
The waterslide is a favorite too. (although the line can get pretty long!)

The little kids really enjoy the kiddie pool. It is always fun to jump and splash with your cousins.



They also enjoyed the wave pool. I noticed they have changed the innertubes to clear, which makes it look less crowded out on the water.
We had a good time. My favorite thing is soaking in the hot tub - No Kids Allowed! :) I have more pictures, but I will let the rest of the family put their pictures on their own blogs. I wish Splash wasn't so expensive, because the kids would love to go more often, but I guess it makes it a really special treat doing it this way.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the picture of Ben jumping in! What a fun time--although chilly when it comes time to leave!

Mark and Shauna said...

Looks like a lot of fun! It makes me wish summer was here!