Saturday, February 9, 2008

Emily's Tray

Emily decided that today was the day to transform her football shelf to a Snow White shelf.
First she went to grandma's house to borrow brushes and paint. Then she got busy creating her vision.
Leilani decided that if Emily was going to create a Snow White shelf, then she was going to make her tray into a Cinderella tray and join the party.
Emily very meticulously planned every little detail.
Ta Da! The finished project. Isn't is cute? Much more girly than the football shelf it was intended to be.
Leilani's tray turned out cute too. I just couldn't get a very good picture of it because it was getting dark. There are better pictures on Grandma's camera. (which of course I do not have access to right now as I am blogging this)

3 comments:

Alli said...

How adorable! I am amazed at their artistic talents.

Mark and Shauna said...

So cute and creative! I wanted to tell you that I love, love your family letter you send every week. It's so wonderful to get updates and also pictures from your blogs to go with the letter as well!

carizolli said...

Oooh...I love it! Love them both! Your girls have quite the talent!