Saturday, February 23, 2008

Puff the Magic Dragon

I came across a few towels that I bought at Gymboree about 4-5 years ago to sell on Ebay, but hadn't got around to listing yet. Now that I have a son (which I didn't have back then), I decided to save a few for him and sell the rest.

This dragon towel is his favorite. Elisabeth got a book and cd about Puff the Magic Dragon for Christmas, and they like to listen to the song a lot. He gets in his towel after bath time and runs around singing and pretending to be Puff the Magic Dragon.
He has a doggy towel and a shark towel too, but this is his favorite.

He had a monkey towel too, but I repossessed it today (he hadn't used it yet). I sold one on Ebay the other day for a ridiculous amount, and decided that he didn't need it if I could get that price for it :) I guess that won't qualify me for a good mommy award, but if someone else out there really wants it...who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth?

2 comments:

LeaAnne said...

How much ?? I have a girl that LOVES monkey's;) He is just SOOO cute! See..Boys are FUN!! and...lol They LOVE their Mommas!

Margaret said...

Fun is funner if it's sporadic right?! I hope you sold it for a LOT more than you bought it for. :-)