Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Big Waste Of Time

I was going to blog about our Disneyland trip and how Benjamin practically made us famous, but my dear loving (how I wish I knew how to draw lines through words like other blogs do) husband just informed me that my blogging is " a complete waste of time and does nothing beneficial for anybody's life." In fact, he says it is equal to his wasting time on the computer playing solitaire. So, I told him that I would quit "wasting" my time from this day forth. After all, what benefit to anyone's life is keeping in touch with friends and family? So, until further notice, this blog will be suspended. (which will be until my husband changes his tune on the importance of blogging)

2 comments:

LeaAnne said...

I LOVE your blog and look every day to see what you and the kids are up to! ALSO, You might let your dear husband know that it is a great form of journal keeping! I have understood in the many church classes I have sat in that they WANT us to keep a record of our lives. :) I love ya Lisa~

Margaret said...

Huh?

I think blogging is just another form of family history. I'm not even kidding. I love recording our day to day activities. And, I plan to put a blog book together for each year through blurb.com

I hope you are just venting and not seriously suspending!!