Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Primary Activity

Our ward had an Easter themed primary activity yesterday.
The kids dyed Easter eggs.
(It's a good thing her mom didn't see her doing this in her coat instead of the old t-shirt I sent with her to wear.)
They also made Easter bags for the younger kids to use on an Easter egg hunt at the end. Thank you to my good friend LeaAnne for the pictures I have of my kids at this primary activity, because I only went to the Easter egg hunt at the end. When I got there, Emilyanne came running to me and said, "Sister Larsen took my picture when I was making my bag, so you could put it on your blog!" Hurray for good friends who know how important it is to blog our lives!!!
Leilani was paired up with Benjamin for the Easter egg hunt.
They had a really good time! In fact, Benjamin wanted to do an egg hunt again at church today, not sit through Sacrament meeting.
Emilyanne was paired up with her cousin Charlotte for the egg hunt. They had a good time, and made sure they equally divided everything at the end.
Emiy, of course, got to keep her cute bunny bag and Charlotte just took her half the candy.
I never actually saw Elisabeth with a partner. I heard she was with one of the 12 year old girls who recently graduated primary and still came to the activity, but I never saw them together.
She and her cousin Isabella compared treats at the end. (yes, we are actually all in the same ward)
The kids came away with lots of candy, but they were talking about the video, songs and stories they heard about Christ too. I would say that was a successful activity!



2 comments:

LeaAnne said...

Yay for great activities! We had a really fun time too! I thought I should have said something about the jacket, but you know..I am not her Mom. ..lol.. I knew you would like to have pictures:) I felt like a stalker a little! At least your kids knew what I was doing! I had to tell the adults so I didn't look more crazy than I am!

carizolli said...

Cute pictures! LeaAnne did a great job! It was a fun activity, huh? My kids enjoyed it too.